Marietta Business Association/Marietta High School
Career Day & Job Fair
Marietta High School
1171 Whitlock Ave, Marietta GA 30064
March 26, 2019
This year we will include the job fair for these students as well as sharing careers with them. If you have internships or summer job opportunities be prepared to share them with MHS students. The students will be prepared to look for the industries of interest and ask questions.
We have a new policy this year and will need to confirm you no later than March 1, 2019. Please find the details below with how to confirm your attendance.
Your adults are not volunteers, but for the purpose of this project, they will go through the same process.
Required Steps for all Volunteers:
- Fill out the attached Volunteer Application
- Watch the 4:38 second video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rrvxDuQPrHckUUmPN0h1yo9nJOtCwVGy/view?usp=sharing
- Review the attached training manual
- Submit the completed Volunteer Application to the MHS Front Office for review
- Present your driverís license to the MHS Front Office to be run through the Raptor Security Screening System
o We can run this quick process each day in the MHS Front Office. Marsha Durham is ready to assist you.
Once the required steps are completed, every volunteer that is approved will be notified via email that they can begin working with students. A spreadsheet with the names of all approved volunteers with be shared with the staff and updated weekly.
All visitors and volunteers must sign‐in at the MHS Front Office each time they are on campus
The video and documents are located on the MHS Homepage via the Volunteers tab.
We hope you can join us this year!